Name:
Location: Gowanda, New York, United States

I'm simple, yet VERY complicated

Monday, December 11, 2006

Gaining Sight

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061210/1056507.asp

In the Buffalo News a 65 year old woman was given the chance to see. The article link is above.

I'm happy for Patricia. She's been in the dark for so long. The only thing that bothers is me that she wasn't fully blind. She could see images but not clearly. What a tease that is! I'd rather be BLIND. Now she can see her children. All 12 of them, though 2 have passed on there are pictures of her babies. In basic words, I'm happy that she got this chance to see.

Would You Donate Your Organs?

I wouldn't due to the fact that they aren't really in the best of shape. My kidney's cause me problems. I wear glasses, my eyes aren't really all that good. My heart is of a fat person. It doesn't know the meaning of exercise. I highy doubt any other part of my body is useful. So I'm doing them a favor by saying NO.

How about you? Would you donate?

~Melissa Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home