Name:
Location: Gowanda, New York, United States

I'm simple, yet VERY complicated

Monday, January 22, 2007

Community of Learners

One of the tasks Mr. Goss has asked of us was to go and look through other students blogs. This i have done. Quick and scanning. I'm not at home and i'm in a careless mood. So far i have seen nothing of interest to me. Therefore leaving me to believe that I myslef am writing about nothing. This was such a good plan to me in the beginning, but now i start to wonder...do people actually can about what peopel are saying? Or are they really just doing this for the grade?
I would say that most are doing this for the grade, and only the grade. I'm doing this because it makes me think, makes me wonder why, makes me want to know more. When i write these blogs a pull something out of myself i never expect. Like i am another person writing this, when indeed i know it's truly me. Crazy outbursts like these is what i live for. A part of life that i adore. So i shall stop now and maybe take more time to look at peoples blogs....maybe i'll read everyones. Depends on how bored i am tonight :/

~Melissa Anne

1 Comments:

Blogger sister said...

Mel~ How's school goin? I am doin fine n dandy. So you think you are writting bout nadda? You know what when I was doing this I really didn't care, cuz you kinda know what everybody is gunna write right? Live for the crazy outburst! If you have one a day then you know you are human lol. The crazy outbursts lets you learn something special bout you or someone else who has it rite? ttyl
Kissy

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home